In the works! To be the first to know when registration opens, sign up for Cheryl O’s free Art News emails. These come out every Tuesday with art and creativity tips, fun quotes, and more.
Coming 2021… An Art Membership to Inspire Painters!
Goals for this group:
- Inspire you to paint more often – because we all mean to get the brush moving more but then, stuff happens. Paint more often to grow your skill!
- Monthly themes and instruction videos. Lots of ideas to explore.
- Get your questions answered in live Zoom sessions with Cheryl. Recorded in case you can’t make the live time.
- Show and grow your art with this encouraging group. We are here to cheer each other on!
Who is it for?
- Intermediate Painters – those who would like to explore a wide variety of techniques and ideas. You will need to be responsible for finding your painting references to apply these to.
- All paint types are welcome – watercolour, acrylic, and oil.
Who is it NOT for:
- Artists who already have a signature style that they are happy with.
- Anyone who teaches art – even just part time.
Registration is not yet open. Exact dates and cost to be announced.
Here is what previous members have said…
“…you have something here that is wonderfully inspiring but also quite unique ….it does get you painting. ( I am not aware of another membership art program like this one.)”
Marian, Hanover ON Canada
“I have taken art classes with Cheryl O for several years. She is an honest, sincere individual with so much knowledge to impart and she does so freely and without reservation. The time and effort she puts into the course work is considerable, as are the rewards for the members.”
Fiona, London ON Canada
“I find this whole group super supportive and lots of fun!”
Nancy, Gracefield, QC Canada
“I think one of the best things is the encouragement from both Cheryl and the other members.”
Joyce, Thunderbay ON Canada
“I really like to be able to hear the audio of the sessions since I cannot always make the meeting time. The presentations on Zoom are very professional and well organized and I appreciate the quick response to questions we may have.”
Susan, Owen Sound, ON Canada
The following paint types are welcome:
|Watercolours – loosen up.||Heavy Body Acrylics – creative approaches.|
|Oils – a freer expression.||Fluid Acrylics – explore the versatility.|
A list of recommended supplies is found here: Art Supplies
Sign up for Tuesday Art News for more information about upcoming opportunities with Cheryl O, as well as painting and creativity tips.