Sign up for Cheryl O’s free Art News emails to know all the latest on courses.
Colour & Composition with Cheryl O
- A 10 week course – your choice of watercolour, acrylic, or oil.
- Every Monday a teaching video focusing on colour or composition and techniques to go with it.
- The videos are downloadable so you have forever access.
Goals for this course:
- Understand the concepts that make for confidence in colour mixing.
- Understand the foundations for building a good composition.
- Experience the essentials of how colour affects composition – and vice versa!
- Apply the concepts taught by working through paintings demonstrated by Cheryl. Note: students may also choose to work from their own references.
Who is it for?
- Intermediate artists plus beginners who have done some painting, including those who have taken Cheryl’s “Brand New to Painting” course.
- NO TALENT IS REQUIRED. Learning happens best when in practice mode – all artists were beginners once.
Who is it NOT for?
- Anyone who teaches art – even just part time.
- Those who already have a signature style they are happy with – this is a course for explorers!
Supplies: Choose watercolour, acrylic, or oil (just one paint type). Please see Recommended Supplies Here
10 Week Art Course
Sign up for Cheryl’s art newsletters to know when this course will open again.
HST # 830604153