Coming September 2020 a new online Art Course: “Colour & Composition – What Every Artist Needs to Know.” All media
What is it about:
- Weekly painting exercise videos – to help you master essential concepts in colour mixing, composition, brush work, plus explore expressive techniques to help you discover your own unique style. Demonstrations include tips for all media as well as specific tips for landscapes, flowers, still life, animals, and abstract. This course is full of practical painting information – you will need several hours per week to keep up.
- This is hands on learning – the best way for an artist to learn.
- Live Zoom sessions with Cheryl to have your questions answered. Recorded in case you can’t make the live time.
- On an interactive community where students can post their exercises and painting, and comment on the work of others.
Who is it for? All paint types – watercolour, acrylic, & oil
- Intermediate Painters – You will need to be responsible for finding your painting references.
- Beginners – only if A. You need have a sense of adventure. Each week will be new techniques or ideas to try. B. You will also be responsible for finding your own painting references.
Registration is not yet open. 14 weeks starting September 8 – cost to be announced.
If you have not yet done so, sign up for Cheryl O’s weekly art newsletters. in order to be among the first to know when registration opens.
In the works!
|Watercolours – loosen up.||Heavy Body Acrylics – creative approaches.|
|Oils – a freer expression.||Fluid Acrylics – explore the versatility.|
A list of recommended supplies is found here: Art Supplies
To get the most from this course, you will need to have several hours per week to dedicate to painting.