A 10 week art course by Cheryl O – Beginner to Intermediate
Key drawing concepts with exercises that build logically one on another for the best hands on learning experience. Cheryl has been teaching and honing this course for 25 years. It has the potential to dramatically impact your drawing and painting ability.
NOTE: No talent and no previous art experience in either drawing or painting is required.
Drawing for Painters
- A 10 week self guided course – but you can choose your own pace.
- Every week a teaching video that is downloadable for forever access.
- 5 days per week (every weekday) there will be specific drawing concepts and a related 30 minute exercise.
- Fridays will be a ‘splash of colour’ day to introduce line and wash techniques. Two courses in one!
A sample video from the Drawing Course – you can check out Cheryl’s teaching style here.
Goals for this course
- Exercises that will help you to gain drawing skills as well as become more creative. These skills can potentially transform your paintings.
- Improve in the following areas: dynamic lines, shading, negative space, perspective, lost edges, and many more topics.
- Learn the freedom of a splash of colour with line and wash techniques. (Note: Line and Wash was previously a separate course.)
Who is it for?
- Brand new beginners and intermediate artists should both feel at home in this course.
- NO TALENT AND NO PREVIOUS LESSONS (in drawing or painting) REQUIRED.
- Ideally you would have 30 minutes, 5 days per week, to benefit the most from this course. Some days may be less, some more. However, it is self guided so you can choose your speed.
- Note: head and shoulders portraits are NOT covered in this course. Portraits is a full course on its own – another time.
See the list of materials here.
Summary: This is a 10 week self guided course with…
- 11 downloadable summary videos – with all the key points from the week
- 49 thirty minute drawing exercises (1 per week day for 10 weeks)
- 15 additional support videos to make sure that the exercises and lessons are clearly understood
I love encouraging creativity and hope you will be delighted and inspired by this course.
About the Pricing Below
Full price is an excellent price point for a course with this much well organized content – concepts build one on the other for a great learning experience. Your choice there is full price at $225. + tax, or split pay at $56.25 + tax in 4 monthly payments.
However, I don’t want anyone to have to miss this creative learning opportunity, so if you cannot afford the full price (or the split payment option for full price), you may use the option of pay what you can. The minimal amount payable is $54.00 + tax, a one time payment, using the pay what you can button.
No refunds (it is not possible to ‘return’ a downloadable digital product) but if you have any difficulties, please contact support at email@example.com
PLEASE BE SURE – that the green check mark below is on the pricing option that you want – i.e. full payment, monthly payments for 4 months, or pay what you can. (Click beside the one that you want.) If you choose “Pay What You Can”, you must enter an amount of $54. or higher or it will not submit. Tax will be additional to all prices where required by law.
(Note: If you do not fill in each blank, the Complete Order button will not work.)